feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, August 28, 2009

MY ONE WEEK OLD COLLECTION


Hi Guys..wat's up... Sory guys.. I'm so lazy to post my stuff this lately.. here just wanna share with you guys my latest collection which i just bought few weeks ago.. enjoy..

few of Revoltech collection

1/6 Mizuho Kazami Collectible PVC

7" Figure,Executioner Majini (Resident Evil 5) & Edward & Bella From The Twilight

12" True Type Figure from Hot Toys.. Thanks Eric .. i have been waiting for this..

Some new Gunlap collection & Gundam Marker.

The Simpson Nodder, Bart & Homer.. ya this is not a play thing...

and ya.. not to forget.. my most latest collection, just bought it few hours ago

No comments: