feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

NEW STUFF FROM HONG KONG


wow..I don't expect this Package will arrive so fast.. it took less then a week after I made the payment via paypal to the seller..

do u wanna know what do i get here.. ok get ready.. hehe inda jua berapa...

I bought this two revoltech form a seller on ebay with a cheaper price.. the stuff it self cost me US$4.00 and shipping for US$12.00.. yup that true the shipping charges are more expensive then the toys hehe..

but when u convert to Brunei Doller, I still bought it with cheaper price around B$24 each..
anyw if u interested to get it here i attach the link to the seller
( http://stores.shop.ebay.com/BOBO-ANGEL-TOYs-PARADISE__W0QQ_armrsZ1 )
please copy paste the link hehe
...happy shopping...

No comments: