feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Saturday, August 15, 2009

MEDICOM MASK RIDER FBI


Do you still remember from my last post?! I have include him as one of my won bidding from the eBay. i had received this package about 5 days ago. I just got the chance to do the review today.

haha.. This is how they do their packaging. Dpn't blame them for the inconvenient. It's all my fault. I don't read the description before purchasing them. I'm very excited to buy them until i forget to read them. They did mention that this item is not include the package (Box)

But I'm glad that the figure including the accessories given are arrived safely without any delay. It's perfectly packed with air-tight and free from dust. I look new as it look. Come closer and see it again!

oh.. ya.. I almost forget. This guy is one of the characters from Masked Rider FBI. I can't remember what's his name because the casting in the series are a lot. This figure is presented by Medicom. I think it's one of the earliest medicom product. If you try to squeeze the head, it just feel like Barbie. They are totally made from a cheaper material excluding for their costume.

ya that's him.. see picture that i grab from the web.. Sorry, i just got this picture for you..

This is the website where i got this toys on eBay.

Unbelievable! It's in my room now. Haha.. I just bought him for USD17.38 plus shipping which converted to Brunei Dollar, B$28.00 saja.

No comments: