feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MEDICOM JOKER


Are you familiar with him? I bet everyone know him. Even my mum knows when i show this figure to her. Immediately, she said "eh yang belawan sama Batman ni" hehe.. i know she just guessing as she don't really know the name. But at least, she knows this bloody guy always fought with Batman in the Gotham City.

As you know, Joker is most evil, deranged, and flat out psychotic killer of all comic book villains. Joker was played by the late Heath Ledger in Dark Knight. It's the most coolest movie that I had watched last year. I rated this movie with 9 stars. He portrayed The Joker as a completely psychotic and demonic killer.

Now let see the the packaging.. The case is a produced by Medicom Product which had been release on early this year I guess hehe

As you can see from this picture, this figure includes its own real look-like figure with its own cotton suit. This figure is the most probably one of the ‘Best-est’ Medicom figure that I ever had & seen. of course, this Joker cannot compare with the Hot toys product which is more oozes detail and highly realistic look.

The good thing now is Medicom already try to make their quality more better then before. You can be see through its packaging and his costume – shirt, the socks, the shoes and everything that been included. Wow~ looks awesome!

I guess maybe one day, they can compete with Hot Toys become one of the big competitor among 12" figure product. It's also included with one set miniture playing card. Really2 unbelievable.

Nah, here i have few random pictures taken for you.. Enjoy watching! Can you see the scars on his mouth? Look real, doesn't it??

Big TWO anyone?! why so serious ani... ku pakung karang kepala ah..

No comments: