feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, August 21, 2009

MY FIRST 1/100 ZAKU PROJECT


well everyone .. i guess this is my first post on this first Ramadan.. anyway i would like to wish happy Ramadhan to all Muslim readers/ visitors & collectors..may Allah bless and many treasured moments of joy for you.

Today, i would like to share these with all of you. It's my first 1/100 Zaku which i have been working on it since last week. Today, i have completed the final touch up on the detailing.

the only picture that i manage to snap during the process of assembling..

Here is the final output.. this si my first experience on the 1/100 model.. so if u got any comment or tips for the improvement .. you are welcome to do so...

i can say that i'm now into this hobby.. i'm getting some more characters soon for my next project.. do u have any suggestion which characters should i get after this?

this two picture are my favourite.. i like the missel which attached on his leg.. it totally look awesome!

And that's all for today's post. I'll see you guys sooner or later.. HAPPY FASTING