feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

NEW SUIT FOR MY 12" FIGURINE


Hello guys! Here is my new costume for my 12" figurine that i received yesterday. I bought this suit from eBay, the main resource store for any figures. Try to search any items that you want. I'm pretty sure that you can find through eBay. Like me, i like to search for action figures. This is the first time that I ordered the costume for the figure.

Here! Have a closer look on the suit. They are packed inside a clear plastic bag with small tag written with my name, Tagashie.

It's a pilot coverall. I bought this coverall because price which only cost me B$2.00 with free shipping. As it is cheaper, as well I try to buy it immediately without any doubt. Now, lets try to fit with my 12" figure.

Who's gonna be the lucky person?! Christian Bale. He's the lucky one. I just have a random pick on which figure should suit to wear this new arrival coverall. Haha.. I choose him to wear this suit as he the only one who available at that time.. telanjang kalia ah masa ani..

Wow! gila.. rugged kaliah. He looks totally look awesome in the suit just like me when i was working with modeling artist. Haha.. Just kidding.!

As you can see, the suit are made from a good material. The quality are perfectly done, even on the pocket. You have found out there are hidden zip. I just look like real coverall. Amazing!

Enjoy the rest of the photos.

He will only wearing this suit for temporary. I'm still waiting for his proper suit coming from eBay too. Just wait and see. Ok, I'll see u in the next post.

No comments: