feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Monday, August 24, 2009

NEW ARRIVAL..SHIPMENT ARRIVE.. FINALLY IT'S HERE...


Ya.. as predicted my shipment from Japan have arrive today.. well.. nothing much here..just some of my favorite collection.enjoy the picture

this package has been arrive to Brunei 2 days ago.. but due to the long Holiday I only can collect the package today. Delivered by EMS .. One of the faster postage services u can get.

ok lets have look.. 5 sets of REVOLTECH/ 2 Sets BB GUNDAM / 1 MG GUNDAM RX-78 / 2 sets optional rims for my model car & 1 Tamiya Putty.

will do some review of this item soon.. so stay tune...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I dream the brief should prepare more info then it has.