feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Thursday, August 13, 2009

WHAT DO I GET TODAY?


Today, i was surprised with a letter from Hong Kong. I wonder what's the inside! It is the first time that I have seen of this logo. It looks very familiar. Where did i seen this logo?! ABC EXPRESS TOYS. Emm.. did i join any toy club? *thinking* Suddenly, i remembered that logo! Ada hutang kah? I guess. hehe.. I have no idea what is it.

Can't wait to open it! Without any doubt, immediately I opened the envelope. Unexpected! They send me the pre-order certificate of my won bidding of Hot toys Chris Redfield from the Resident Evil Biohazard 5. They told me that this item will be ship to Brunei by early September. Time Puasa tu ah... That's mean I gonna have him by this September. Yahoo! Can't wait for it..!

I have made the deal with this seller through the eBay. this seller can be trustable. I highly recommend to you guys who are really interested to get any new releases Hot Toys since I had bought 3 items from them. I have received 2 out of 3 items within a week after the purchase (except for the pre-order item lah) They also selling a lot of 12" figurine from variety of brand with really worthed price. Now, you can also check through their own website www.abcexpresstoys.com

Surely, I will made another post of this item once i have receive the stuff as soon as possible. Yeah! It's one of my wishlist! Stay tune with my updates!

No comments: