feel free to visit other of my blogs.to contact me simply email me or add me on the facebbok, looking for secondhand item takan tia bagas2an atu, need design dn't waste more time click on the photozilla.


Friday, August 7, 2009

POST OF THE MONTH AUGUST


this is nothing to do with toys.. just to share with u some of my work which i did with Photoshop.
will try to come up with difference Post each month. so stay tune..

this is where it all begin.. I grab this photo from the website. Daihatsu Materia

trying to fit this bigger rim.. this part is a bit challenging, where we need to adjust the proposition angel of the rims with the cars

second step playing around with the bodywork.. we need a lot of imagination to create the bodykits/ over fender/ bumper/ grills ect.
notes: we oso can change the color but this time i like to keep it white.. it look clean with this color.

and the final result.

No comments: